We care about missions. Yet, we are non-traditional. We do not send missionaries. We partner with village churches and local ministries already working on the front lines. We do this for three specific reasons.
1) These local ministries understand the culture, needs and environment. They know the people, what works and what will not. Time and money are not wasted trying to make outside ideas work.
2) Working with local partners provides the opportunity to effectively impact a broad base of development areas. Through our local partners specialization is applied to schools, children, youth, village leadership, healthcare, micro-finance, development, village leadership, and the local church.
3) Operating with a synergistic approach, our local partners accomplish results with incredible cost effectiveness. As duplication is reduced, and communications are improved, productivity and waste naturally fade away. The “do it all” approach is replaced with “do what I do best.”
The results speak for themselves. Click below to leave this page and download our Annual Report or brochure.
2105 Foothill Blvd., Suite B312
La Verne, CA 91750
- Ranked among the poorest nations in the world
- A democracy
- Home to more than 18 million people
- Capital city Lilongwe
- Agricultural economy
- Overall, 75% Christian, 25% Islam
- Official language is English, most speak Chichewa
- Incorporated 2007
- Approved 501 (c) (3)
- 100% Donation Supported
- Less than 15% Overhead Allocation
- 8 Member Board of Directors
- Guidestar Platinum Seal of Financial Transparency
REAL SUSTAINABLE CHANGE IS HAPPENING!
- Deaths during maternity are down
- Churches are working together toward sustainable development
- More than 5,000 deciding to follow Jesus each year!
- 3,400 Chief’s Bible studies in place
- Hundreds of micro-finance loans made
- New schools built
- Childhood marriages down
- Girls are staying in school
- Marriage seminars impacting family life
- Emergency food and water provided for those in need
CHANGE IS HAPPENING AS
WE PARTNER TOGETHER!
Interested in becoming a church partner?
Have questions, just use the form below and we will respond quickly.